Amazon Toddler Girl Gift Guide 2018
Well, guys, Thanksgiving is officially over! Do you know what that means? It means I can finally talk about Christmas without being judged! Lol!
I’ve been slowly looking into the things I want to get for Emi. It’s been quite a project to find things because there’s so many ways you can go with gifts for 18 month old girls. Do you go educational? Fun? Get some things with music? Maybe clothes? The options are endless! So I’ve turned to my favorite online chopping destination, Amazon, to help me… I mean SANTA… find some goodies! There’s a few items that really stood out which I wanted to share with you.
1. Little Dove Princess Indian Teepee Tent: You guys I’m so obsessed. This is one gift my husband and I both agree one. We have a super small apartment so this would give Emi her own little area to play beside the middle of our living room floor!
2. adidas Baby Girls Fun Fleece Full Zip Jogger Set: Such a cure twist on a baby’s sweat suit. This is a perfect outfit for a run to the grocery store or even for a day at daycare.
3. UGG Kids T Pala Pull-on Boot: I gotta admit, I am not at all a fan of adult Uggs. don’t bite my head off!!! But I absolutely love them for babies and children. This pair has the sweetest little bow accent on the side that even a non-girlie-girl like myself can get behind.
4. Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Poppity-Pop Musical Dino: I’m going to be honest with y’all. This toy seems so perfect for before a nap or bedtime. The balls pop out and the kids chase them. Definitely great for burning that last little bit of energy. Emi will really get a kick out of balls rolling everywhere!
5. VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe: Now that my daughter is starting to talk, I’m so glad that there’s learning toys to help her along the way. This activity desk is for children ages 2-5 years so she’ll get use out of this for years to come. This item comes in some other colors as well.
6. World of Eric Carle, My First Library Board Book Block Set: I mean, this is an easy one! A set of books to teach children animals, colors, the list goes on! They’re board books as well which is perfect for Emi since she tends to accidentally rip paper books.
7. inSowni Boutique Stretch Bow Ear Turban Headbands Set: I love Emi with a bow! It just elevates a little girls look so effortlessly. This brand sells so many cute bows! Have a look!
What ideas do you guys have for toddler girls? Share them below!